Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Buzzbee Side winder : That's... some firepower.


Buzzbee doesn't have the greatest presence here in Australia, and their official website does look a little outdated but luckily we get some of our readers on the ball to send us cool stuff to view. From our Facebook page, "Braeburn MLP Fim" uploaded some things they saw at Walmart; There was an Auto Tek 20 (see after the jump) which I've seen before, but this very interesting looking Sidewinder caught my eye in a .. WHAT IS THAT? sort of way?  A quick google search just comes up with photos of the X-Shot Sidewinder (and of that, it's mostly pics of the blaster I sent Jerm from Nerf Mods + Reviews back in the day!) which is a different beast entirely. 

This one from Buzzbee looks interesting. If anything, it's unique, it's something new (somewhat), and it's like a belt fed blaster but in a drum. I'm only speculating but interesting stuff! Anyone got one? Thoughts?



This Autotek 20 looks similar to a Stryfe- flywheel but multiple darts that are clip fed I think.

12 comments:

  1. i added this ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Pocket? That's not exactly a new design, nor is it belt fed. Look at the image at the bottom of the packaging.

    The technical term of blaster such as this, with a drum on the side, a foregrip-pump, what appears to be slamfire and coloured blue and orange, is "Raider clone".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen it before- as I said there's not a whole lot of Buzz Bee in Australia. I did a quick Google search and found nothing so just did some speculating in that it looked like a belt draped over a wheel. I'm sure you're right, maybe it is a Raider clone. Like I said, I'm only speculating because I don't actually have one.

      Delete
    2. I didn't see it as a Raider clone until you mentioned it Eroomdivad and now I see it clearly! It still looks cool with the shot gun style snubbed back. I think the 'drum' looks ugly but the rest of it looks nice, even if it is blue and orange, raider style!

      Delete
    3. Pocket, I've never seen it before either, but when I said it's nothing new I meant that it's Buzzbee's Raider. Oh, and I know how hard Buzzbee is to find in Australia, greetings from Melbourne! =D

      Also, anyone else notice that the end of the nerf box next to the Auto Tek 20 looks a LOT like the Stryfe? Well done grouping similar products, Walmart.

      Delete
  3. I don't care if it doesn't shoot far... I WANT THAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i will go back and get some pictures of the back

      Delete
    2. I think it looks sick.

      Delete
  4. Where did that come from? I'm quite a Buzzbee fan and I've never seen it before. Where abouts is it from?

    You are right about the Autotek 20- it is a mag fed flywheel. It's okay, but the Stryfe is better, unless you want to shoot suction cap darts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The non ubiquitous nature of Buzz Bee blasters make them aces in my book. Most especially now that they've been releasing nostalgic air pump style blasters like the good ol' AT3K.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op7Cp6QtlBI

    These Air Max ones are gonna be fun IMO

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the box view without the drum, it reminds me of the stakeout with foregrip from the first black ops. (Didn't want to associate call of duty with anything, but it reminded me of it)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One is on eBay already and I have seen the gun at Walmart for $27... looks like a hulking monstrosity of doom. It is begging to be modded.

    ReplyDelete