Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baidu- Nerf Zombie Strike Hammer Shot in grey trigger


We've talked about how the stricter safety standards of certain countries (like Australia) have resulted in a grey trigger for the Elite series of nerf blasters, but it looks like the design will be extended to the other upcoming lines too. Here, spotted on Baidu is a grey triggered Zombie Strike Hammer Shot. Other than it being of a person's lap/crotch, it's a really nice high res image of the Hammer Shot:)

What's interesting is I've started to see sales on Taobao of N-Strike Elite gear where you can CHOOSE whether you want an orange trigger or a grey trigger- grey being cheaper:) Not really a big deal if you're going to mod them anyway:)


Cheers Randomshadow09 for the heads up!

8 comments:

  1. I would like to see more "real" zombiestrike line blasters like the hammershot and sledgefire that are creative and designed for the Zombiestrike line, not n-strike elite blasters and vortex blasters repainted and called part of the zombiestrike line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but I hope they put the elite blasters they painted back in elite line as well!

      Delete
  2. That's interesting but I don't get why it does not have green or yellow Zombie Strike Darts in the blaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO NOT MORE GREY TRIGGER NERFING
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HASBRO Y U DO DIS
    Seriously. Are our laws so strict that everything that gets beyond 30ft needs to be weakened?
    I know are firearm laws are strict thanks to Port Arthur, but does that really mean we can't have decent toy guns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with P13c30fch33s3.

    Since our laws just detune any toy blaster that has range claims higher than 30ft,why don't Hasbro just get rid of the range claims and make the blaster pose as part of a subline?

    I do understand why we need the gun laws, but it's just frustrating for a non-modder like me to have to deal with toy blasters that only shoot 12-14m instead of 22.5m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe Nerf has officially acknowledged its ZombieStrike line. New pics have arisen on the Nerf Nation Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this a year before it's release date. I used to live in Germany

    ReplyDelete