Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nerf Rayven CS-18 Spotted

Rayven CS-18 Spotted! 
As always with Nerf, just because there's an "official" release date, doesn't mean stores aren't going to start carrying them earlier. We've received many leads of the Rayven CS-18 being now available and in stock on Amazon for just under 60 dollars US and selling pretty fast.


As for retail- Steve from our Facebook page has picked one up already; not Target, not Walmart, but of all places from a little pharmacy in Long Island, NY.  Nice find!

I have no doubt you'll start seeing them popping up pretty soon all over. We really like the Rayven CS-18 personally so recommended if you do get the chance to pick on of these 'pups up:) (and Nerf really should be giving us some commission on this one! :P)

17 comments:

  1. Too bad I.m still waitiing for jolts! Im in the states and haven't seen a single one yet. I hope I can find this though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least this guy dont have his hands in the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live on LI maybe I'll find one soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any word on the retail price for these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw it on Amazon for $59.48. Hope theyre not that expensive in retail stores :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice i wishes i could find one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like it if nerf made another sniper in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he said it is $40, still to pricey for me. where does nerf think they can sell this for the same as a vulcan, there is a clear difference in size here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walmart.com now has them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have read places as low as 30 but personally i think its too much it is an entry level semi auto and should be priced so it to me is worth 20-25 tops

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought one today at a local target for $30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got one yesterday at the Lowell MA Target ($30). It's a good Nerf blaster.

    ReplyDelete