Wednesday, September 1, 2010

UPDATED: Co-ordinate! Nerf N-Strike attachment mix + match

Barricade with Shot Blast attachments. because..I can. :)
Here is where you'll find pictures of various N-Strike blasters with different attachment configurations, as requested by readers. I'll keep it updated as they come in.. please do be patient, but I will do my best to get to requests as soon as I can.

This request is very close to my new fav. configuration- Alpha Trooper CS-18 with Pinpoint sight and a Recon stock. I personally prefer the Spectre stock for more versatility, but this works well too.

Alpha Trooper with pinpoint sight + Recon stock. Not bad.


Longshot with Alpha Trooper drum + Spectre silencer attachment

Longshot with a Spectre silencer + Alpha Trooper drum. Interesting..
The Spectre REV-5 silencer attachment on a Deploy CS6:

Deploy CS-6 with the Spectre REV-5 silencer attachment. Looks.. ok.

Spectre REV-5 stock on an Alpha Trooper CS-18:

Alpha Trooper with Spectre Stock. This works pretty well.
A suggestion from Adam, which I think works really well and I'm a fan of. The only real issue I could find with putting a Spectre stock on the Alpha Trooper was that as a short guy, it tends to extend my reach to prime the blaster at full capacity (the primer is at the barrel of the Alpha Trooper whereas the stock keeps me quite quite a bit behind my blaster); that being said, for a single shot this works very well, but for slam fires and rapid firing I'd just fold the stock up.
Alpha Trooper with folded Spectre stock. It goes well. Niiiice.

Spectre REV-5 with Super Soaker Shot Blast Scope + Stock:

Spectre with Shot Blast Attachments. Still promotes dual grip, but looks ok.

and without silencer attachment:

Spectre without silencer + Shot blast attachments
Then if we totally overkill it, and add MORE...

Spectre REV-5 with.. Shot Blast stock + scope, Longstrike neck,Recon light. errr..
Spectre, with Recon stock and Longshot scope:

Spectre REV-5 with Longshot scope and Recon Stock.

and with the silencer attachment:

Spectre REV-5 + silencer with Recon stock + Longshot Scope.. not bad:)

Recon CS-6 with Flipclip and Super Soaker Shot Blast attachments:

Recon with Blue Shot Blast attachments + flip clip
Recon with red Shot Blast attachments + flip clip
Recon with red Shot Blast attachments + Alpha Trooper 18 round drum

Alpha Trooper CS-18 with Flipclip and Shot Blast attachments:
Alpha Trooper with blue Shot Blast attachments + flip clip

35 comments:

  1. Get the picture for the Spectre with Blue Super Soaker Shot Blast Scope and Stock! Robby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you possibly post a pic of an Alpha Trooper w/Recon Stock and a Pinpoint Sight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the deploy with silecer pic do i see a longshots reddish clip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I approve of the Recon stock and Longshot scope :)

    The scope is utterly useless. Probably better off with the red dot sight haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the Deploy pic with the silencer, that's actually a clear/translucent clip that came with the Tactical Vest. (My Tactical Vest is seen in my vids worn by 'Greg', my gf's dress mannequin)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malee Necromancer,

    Yeah I am a big fan of the Red dot Sight.. you'll be seeing a lot more of it in coming posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "P13c30fch33s3 said...
    Could you possibly post a pic of an Alpha Trooper w/Recon Stock and a Pinpoint Sight?"

    I'm away from my Nerf collection atm, but I'll get to it hopefully by tomorrow evening:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking my comment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "P13c30fch33s3 said...
    Could you possibly post a pic of an Alpha Trooper w/Recon Stock and a Pinpoint Sight?"

    Done. See above:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. do the standard 6 dart clips work in the alpha trooper???

    ReplyDelete
  11. "do the standard 6 dart clips work in the alpha trooper???"

    Yup, the 6 dart clips, 35 dart Raider drum, 18 dart Alpha Trooper drum and the to be released 18 dart Stampede clip all use the same streamline dart mechanism so they're all compatible:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wondering, what's the point of putting a stock on the Barricade, considering its relatively small size?

    ReplyDelete
  13. "P13c30fch33s3 said...
    Just wondering, what's the point of putting a stock on the Barricade, considering its relatively small size?"

    When you're doing semi automatic rapid fire, each trigger press tends to shake the Barricade a lil', sending the accuracy off. I'm sure if I had a steadier hand I wouldn't need it, but I find the stock does help somewhat?

    ReplyDelete
  14. how bout' red recon with shotblast [red] stock and vice versa?

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you do a recon with longshot scope, raider stock and longSTRIKE barrel with the recon sight on the underneath barrel rail?
    thanks

    P.s. It's switchblade from Oznerf :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. And a partridge in a pear tree? No problem!:) Gimme a day or so and it shall be done:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can u post a pic of the Spectre with the red shot blast scope and just the silencer...please. I am thinking about getting one and painting it yellow to look like the Vengeance in the videogame...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh noo! you still havent done my pick :( I have a crappy photoshop pic of it that I did, but seeing a real pic would help heaps.

    switchblade - Oznerf

    ReplyDelete
  19. Switchblade, oops been away from my Nerf haul for the past few weeks.I just did a new post with your requested configuration:) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Phew! That's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Recon with reflex sight, stock+clip, flip clip, barrel attachment, flip up sight on top of barrel, red dot light below and foregrip on the red dot light. Talkabout attachment overkill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Recon with Tac. Scope, 18 dart flip clip,super soaker stock, longstrike barrel and undermounted red dot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for the pictures. they helped to shape an image in my mind of what gun I should build.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i want to get a blue shot blast scope for my longstrike

    ReplyDelete
  25. Has Anyone tried placing the raider barrel clip on the stampede?

    ReplyDelete
  26. i put a pinpoint sight and "silencer" barrel on my spectre and it looks mad

    ReplyDelete
  27. i reckon a spectre with a recon barrel, recon stock, pinpoint sight and stampede bipod under the barrel (to have a spot for the second hand to grip onto - you did say the stock promotes two handed grip) will look mad.

    ReplyDelete
  28. spectre with all recon attachments - light, sight, stock and barrel AKA the spectrecon

    ReplyDelete
  29. Alpha trooper with tactical light and recon stock. With an 18 dart extended clip.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Could you Post a Barricade with Longstrike Barrel, Raider \ shot blast stock & scope,Recon Tactical Light? Blue on whatever you can.

    LOVED the Spectre's version of this.. Bada**.Wondering if any other Blasters look good with these accessories on.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think if you put the deploy with a longshot barrel and put the alpha toppers drum mag it sorta looks like and mg-42

    ReplyDelete
  32. recon with longshot barrel, a flip clip with 18 dart mags barricade stock,element scope pleaaassssee

    ReplyDelete
  33. You should try longstrike cs-6 with spectre barrel w/ drum mag..looks cool and I'm bringing it to gigantic nerf war at school

    ReplyDelete
  34. can you pic recon/retaliator blaster with spectre barrel and raider stock collapsed with whatever clip feels good.

    thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  35. can you get 35 drum, any stock, pinpoint sight for my stampede.

    ReplyDelete